NEONCROSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEONCROSS

The official NEON CROSS discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Empty
PostSubject: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:40 pm

Hey...if you don't already know this, one of us will often show up at the CRF PalTalk sessions on Saturday nights between 7:00 & 10:00 just to hang out and maybe even share some new stuff, ruffs and what not....
For you hard core fans this is the perfect time to ask questions and interact in real time with the boyz....
Here's the link: http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/716697552/

If you're not already hit to PalTalk, go early and get your account set up so you can join the action.
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:09 am

This is true..Dave was in the room last night and share some new stuff with use cheers..Thanks Dave
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fishingd1
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:37 am

Hey, Dave. Thanks for the plug. Much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls

Jeffdls

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:13 am

What's PalTalk? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:51 am

Assuming that you're not pulling my leg (which isn't easy when I'm looking at a joker! Wink ) PalTalk is an on-line multi-media exchange sorta like a live chat only you can stream audio and video.
People take turns at the mic kina like a live radio show, and who ever wishes to stream video can be seen by whoever chooses to accept video.
It's pretty cool.
Lia generally host the "room" and folks take turns playing music, mostly Christian metal, and sharing a little here and there while other folks comment via text al a live chat.
Lotsa fun.
Don and I make it out every few weeks or so.
Lately I've been sharing bits and piece of ruffs from our up coming CD.
Usually there is a featured band of the night and very often they'll be in the "room" to share about there band and the songs being played.
It's good schuft. 'Specially if your really into the featured band of the night.
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 am

He is pulling my leg Dave Laughing

Jeff is on all the time on the weekends..
Back to top Go down
donw35
Admin
donw35

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:32 am

Got a big fish with that one...
Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Verybigfish
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:35 am

Ya know...I kina figured, but when I went back to re-read what I had written I thought whether or not Jeff really wants me to elaborate somebody would probably benefit from a little clarification. clown
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls

Jeffdls

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:29 am

fishingd wrote:
He is pulling my leg Dave Laughing

Jeff is on all the time on the weekends..

Non-sense, I would never kid jocolor
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:28 pm

How about this one Don.. Caught this is about a month ago out fishing..
Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk C-stone2007281
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:11 pm

Wow! affraid
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:17 am

Now we know why he's called, fishingd.

Man, Dale. That's HUGE!!
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls

Jeffdls

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:27 am

Now we just need to get you kids on CR&F earlier so us Central Time Zoners and Eastern Time Zoners aren't up so late Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Jeffdls wrote:
Now we just need to get you kids on CR&F earlier so us Central Time Zoners and Eastern Time Zoners aren't up so late Very Happy

Don`t worry Jeff it`s just sleep geek
Back to top Go down
Jeffdls

Jeffdls

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:29 am

Tru dat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk   Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Rock & Followship Pal Talk
Page 1 of 1