NEONCROSS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEONCROSS

The official NEON CROSS discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liberty and Justic News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
donw35
Admin
donw35

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Liberty and Justic News Empty
PostSubject: Liberty and Justic News   Liberty and Justic News Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:18 pm

Hey Guys and Girls,

Hope you had a great Holiday Season and praying you guys have an even better 2007! Before we get into the update I just wanted to say "thankyou" to everyone for their prayers and emails concerning the accident I was in on Dec 21st. I am doing fine now. The staples were removed on New Year's Eve and my vision is fine now. Looking at the pictures (I will post soon on my website) it looks like we should have been hurt a lot worse than we were and I'm grateful for God's hand of protection on my life. It really strikes
a reality check into your own mortality. I am very proud of the reviews and websites that have recognized "Soundtrack Of A Soul" as one of the better releases of 2006. For me and what I have been through in my musical career, it is a real eye opening, humbling experience and I want to publicly thank Mr. Mike Layne ( the producer) for all his hard work in letting my vision become a reality. And just wait until you guys hear "Independence Day"!!! It's going to blow you away.... it is really coming together nicely!
For Liberty N' Justice's seventh studio album we have decided to do a full production acoustic rock record. "Independence Day" will be released mid 07' and we have already announced five songs and there singers..... Jack Russell (Great White), Jamie Rowe (Guardian), Kelly Keeling (Baton Rouge), David Raymond Reeves (Neon Cross), and Mark and Shannon Hovland (Hovland) . At this time we are
"Warranted" to inform you of the next two singers and there songs. On the track "Addiction" is Jani Lane (former lead singer of Warrant/ Saints Of The Underground) and on the song "Bullet, Train, Breakdown" is Jamie St. James (current lead singer of Warrant/ Black N' Blue). This song also features Jerry Dixon of Warrant on bass. Both songs were written by Justin Murr and Mike Layne. On Wed. Jan. 10th go to our myspace page at www.myspace.com/libertynjustice2 and check out the tunes and go to our message board at www.liberytynjustice.net and let us know what you think!

Sorry So Long This Month.....
Until Next Month.......

Justin

P.S. My in-laws got me an acoustic bass for Christmas, wonder what I am going to do with this?
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Liberty and Justic News   Liberty and Justic News Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:30 pm

I got to hang with Justin a bit at Cornerstone. The BIG THING he wanted to know was how the electric version of Snake sounded? He was very honored to know you guys had that in your live set. Very cool. He is a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
donw35
Admin
donw35

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Liberty and Justic News   Liberty and Justic News Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:12 pm

I am going to set up a sesion to record it and put it up on myspace, I like the electric version as much as the accustic although my Mom likes the accoustic version the most. LOL
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty and Justic News   Liberty and Justic News Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:06 am

I think we should record this live.
People dig it. We should capture that energy.
Back to top Go down
_Wes

_Wes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Liberty and Justic News   Liberty and Justic News Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 am

Very cool to see y'all on this. Justin & I both live in the same town - he is a very nice guy.

I actually did the cd layout stuff for the soundtrack cd...

Can't wait to hear it live!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.StrangeLand.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty and Justic News   Liberty and Justic News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty and Justic News
Page 1 of 1